Monday, August 18, 2008

Mexicophotos I - Yucatan

.

Yes, I know. I should have done this a long time ago. I can offer a long list of excuses (most of them related to my difficulties of finding an internet connection that actually allows me to open my blog), but I won't bore you with it. The blog is not being too cooperative, for some reason it only wants to uplode five photos at a time, so this has been more complicated then I thought, but finally I have overcome all problems and offer you the first photos from Mexico (more to come, hopefully, though no one knows when...). This is Yucatan:


Two very excited girls in one very posh hotel.
Casa Magna Mariott Resort, Cancun,


Cancun again. Drinks by the pool. Oh, what a hard life...

Caribbean Ocean at Tulum Archaeological area.

Mayan ruins at Tulum.

More Mayan rocks. This is the famous, beautiful and stiflingly hot Chichen Itza.

Inland Yucatan. Forest, forest and, you guessed it, more forest.
Mexico has nice skies, though. And nice forests, especially when seen from inside an airconditioned car.

It's the Mexican Gulf!!
(I know it looks like any other ocean, but still!)

Beautiful Campeche on the Gulf, with it's colourful houses and relaxed atmosphere.
Church and central square,


Coming up: Southern Mexico, Chiapas and the Pacific Coast.


4 comments:

H said...

Ai, det er oppdatert her og greier! Bare nevner her også at hvis du vil ha bursdagskort så må du sende adressen din...

e said...

Virker som om dere har hatt det sånn litt over middels bra:)

e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Z said...

Arh, misunnelsen gnager på min reiselystne sjel.