Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holidays over. For now. Perhaps...

I'm back. Not that I've really been gone, I've just been AFK for a while, sleeping and reading and generally trying very hard not to think about my thesis while I do as little as possible. It's been a week, and even though I still don't know when my oral exam will be, I think it's about time I started preparing a little (actually I've been thinking that for days, but magically, no preparing happened). So obviously, the blogging is a result of me having a reason to procrastinate again. After spending all day yesterday adding books to my Shelfari page, today I have forbidden myself entry, tinking that would get me started with something useful early on. It's now 16:30 and I'm still getting ready to start. Not that I've been up that long, but if I'm to get anything done before I have to start cooking dinner... Perhaps I should cook now, and then start? No use in studying on a (relatively) empty stomach. Oh, and then there's the laundry! I need to deal with the laundry - very urgetn! And perhaps I should consider getting dressed today as well. Hmm... All of a sudden, so many things to do... Looks like the studying may have to wait.

1 comment:

John said...

Good luck tomorrow, soon there will be holiday again :-D